If You Can Live In
It, We Can Help!
- Elder Law and Estate Planning 33%
- Debtor Protection and Foreclosure Defense 33%
- Real Estate 33%
Daniel Webster is an attorney in Buffalo, NY with 12 years of experience in foreclosure defense. Mr. Webster spent nearly 10 years of his career at the Center for Elder Law & Justice handling cases related to real estate and consumer issues.
Click here to read notable case win for Webster & Dubs, P.C. in the NY Supreme Court Appellate Division, Fourth Department.
- University at Buffalo Law School, Buffalo, New York
- J.D. - 2008
- Hamilton College, Clinton , New York
- B.A. - 2003
- Honors: With Distinction
- Major: Philosophy
- New York, 2009
Classes & Seminars
- Foreclosure and Workouts, New York Bar Association, 2014
- Foreclosure and Workouts, New York Bar Association, 2016
- Foreclosure Litigation, 2017
- New Law Offers Homeowners a Welcome Reprieve, Buffalo News, January 27, 2010
- New York State Bar Association, Committee Co-Chair, 2016 to Present
- Center for Elder Law & Justice, Staff Attorney, 2009 to 2018